<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 05, 2005

CD a Day is dead. Long live CD a Day. 

So Matt bailed like three months ago, and I'm tired of listening to a different CD every day. So I declare victory.
Think about it: my three favorite new CDs of the year are the Killers, the new Get Up Kids, and the new Jimmy Eat World. I realized today I've listened to each of those about four times each, max. If you like music, listen to it! Plus, I'm about six weeks behind posting stuff to this site (yes, I did keep up, but I had some internet access issues).

So what happens here? I'll continue with some CD reviews, some thoughts on current issues of music, and a lot of general ramblings. You know, what a blog is supposed to be in the first place. Matt's welcome to join me if he wants. See you soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?