<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 22, 2004

October 25: 3 Colours Red - Revolt 

When i'm in my truck, sometimes I dip into a really old music collection that's in a case in the backseat. This is one of those albums. I bought it back in England, after (maybe before?) I saw the band play at the student union in Manchester. They had a pretty big hit in the UK, called "Beautiful Day," which is on here, and then I believe they broke up after the follow-up single tanked. This is a good album, and I recommend it if you ever find it in a cut-out bin somewhere (it was released in the US on Epic, and I believe "Beautiful Day" got a little bit of airplay). Imagine someone who grew up listening to Oasis, the Verve, Nirvana, and AC/DC in equal proportions, and you can imagine what this sounds like: pretty damn good.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?