<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Andrew's Shiny Happy September 

September 1: The Kicks - Hello Hong Kong
September 2: Lucky Boys Confusion - Commitment
September 3: Go Kart Go - Flying
September 4: Chronic Future - Lines in My Face
September 5: Steriogram - Schmack
September 6: Longpigs - The Sun is Often Out
September 7: Six by Seven - The Way I Feel Today
September 8: Ingram Hill - June's Picture Show
September 9: The Divine Comedy - Regeneration
September 10: Various Artists - Future Soundtrack for America
September 11: Various Artists - Rock Against Bush, Vol. 2
September 12: Our Lady Peace - Spiritual Machines
September 13: Guster - Lost and Gone Forever
September 14: Sloan - Pretty Together
September 15: Bowling for Soup - A Hangover You Don't Deserve
September 16: OKGo - (self-titled)
September 17: REM - Chronic Town
September 18: REM - Reckoning
September 19: REM - Fables of the Reconstruction
September 20: REM - Life's Rich Pageant
September 21: REM - Document
September 22: REM - Eponymous
September 23: Green Day - American Idiot
September 24: REM - Out of Time
September 25: REM - Monster
September 26: REM - New Adventures in Hi-Fi
September 27: REM - In the Attic: Alternative Recordings 1985-1989
September 28: REM - Losing My Religion / Near Wild Heaven
September 29: REM - UP
September 30: REM - Daysleeper / At My Most Beautiful

Best album: REM - Fables of the Reconstruction
Worst album: Chronic Future - Lines in My Face
Biggest disappointment: the fact that I've lost my copy of Green.

Well, I can report that Matt is planning to update this thing at some point. He promised. But I forge ahead; October sees a lot of albums I'm looking forward to, including the new REM, Jimmy Eat World, and a live Better than Ezra album. Let's talk at 10.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?