<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 18, 2004

September 14: Sloan - Pretty Together 

This album has been my emergency in-the-car album for the last eight months. If I was ever somewhere without a CD, I'd pull out Sloan. Well, I finally had cause to pop it in. And... I think I'm going to sell it. See, I watched a big documentary about Sloan on MuchMusic USA like two years ago (it was on MuchMusic because Sloan are Canadian, dontcha know), and got really into the band and went out and bought their then-new album (this one). And... it's obvious that Sloan are really, really into the Beatles. Except on two tracks, where it's obvious that Sloan are really, really into Kiss. I like the Beatles and Kiss, too. But not this much.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?