<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Andrew's month: Keep or Sell, or "next month's new inventory at Hastings" 

June 1: Graham Colton Band - Drive
June 2: Snow Patrol - Final Straw
June 3: Feeder - Echo Park
June 4: Keane - Hopes and Fears
June 5: The Cardigans - Long Gone Before Daylight
June 6: Weezer - (self-titled)
June 7: Manic Street Preachers - The Holy Bible
June 8: The Wallflowers - (Breach)
June 9: Starsailor - Love is Here
June 10: Jimmy Fallon - The Bathroom Wall
June 11: Harvey Danger - King James Version
June 12: Pete Yorn - Day I Forgot
June 13: Various Artists - O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack
June 14: Hoobastank - (self-titled)
June 15: Fuel - Something Like Human
June 16: Audiovent - Dirty Sexy Knights in Paris
June 17: TRUSTcompany - The Lonely Position of Neutral
June 18: Taking Back Sunday - Tell all your friends
June 19: Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf
June 20: Good Charlotte - The Young and the Hopeless
June 21: Avril Lavigne - Let Go
June 22: John Mayer - Room for Squares
June 23: The Ataris - So Long, Astoria
June 24: Treble Charger - Wide Awake Bored
June 25: Lisa Loeb - Firecracker
June 26: Jeff Buckley - Grace
June 27: The All American Rejects - (self-titled)
June 28: Sugar - File Under Easy Listening
June 29: Emmet Swimming - Arlington to Boston
June 30: Apollo Four Forty - Gettin' High on your own supply

Best album: Feeder - Echo Park
Worst album: Hoobastank
Most disappointing: Pete Yorn - Day I Forgot

I cut out a lot of fat in the ol' CD collection this month. But I think I was just as surprised at some of the things I ended up liking, as the ones that sucked. Stay tuned in July as I buy new CDs with the money I make off selling these old ones. Oh, and that Fuel CD, the one I was going to wait until the end of the month to decide on? It's a sell. Better now than in two or three years, when I can't get anything for it.

I think July is going to be a random month; I've got a few "keep or sell" leftovers, a few punk leftovers, a few foreign leftovers, plus some stuff I recently purchased. E-mail me if you have any ideas for August themes.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?