<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 11, 2004

June 8: The Wallflowers - (Breach) 

Why do I own this album? Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't have any real memory of buying it. I don't own any other Wallflowers albums. It's as if it just popped up in my CD collection one day, uninvited.
That's not to say I don't like the Wallflowers. They're very pleasant. I liked "One Headlight" the first 5,000 or so times I heard it. And this album has some pretty good songs on it, like "Letters from the Wasteland," "Sleepwalker," and the closer, "Birdcage." But the middle of the album is boring, mid-tempo mush and it sounds like one long, 30-minute song.

So... Keep or Sell? keep, for now. It does have three good songs, and I doubt I could get much for it at Waterloo. So this one stays.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?