<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

June 25: Lisa Loeb - Firecracker 

Why do I own this? Got me. Maybe I ended up with it, and it used to be an ex-girlfriend's? I'm honestly not sure.

I think the real lesson of the Keep or Sell month for me so far is this: if you're going to fail, fail. Just don't bore me. The Wallflowers bored me. John Mayer bored me. Treble Charger bored me. And after you get past "I Do," which is a great song, this CD is boring. Tracks 2-12 might as well be one long, 40-minute track for all I noticed. The only time I actually perked up was when Lisa sang "don't stand in front of the oven when it's warm because the gases can hurt you" and I did a quick double-take. Other than that...yawn.

Keep or Sell? Hm... huh... what? Oh, sorry. Nodded off for a second. Sell.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?