<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 11, 2004

June 10: Jimmy Fallon - The Bathroom Wall 

Why do I own this? I'm a big SNL fan, and I like Jimmy Fallon on the show. Plus, I really liked the "Idiot Boyfriend" single, and I was hoping it would be as good as Adam Sandler's first album.

Instead, it's as terrible as Adam Sandler's fourth album. After "Idiot Boyfriend," you get four more songs, none of them that great. Then the rest of the album is made up of a college show Fallon did (in about '98, from the age of the jokes). Parts are funny, but not as funny as Sandler or Eddie Murphy or Chris Rock. The whole project comes off really half-assed, which makes me wonder how well Fallon's movie career is going to go now that he's quit SNL.

Keep or Sell? Rip "Idiot Boyfriend" to my computer, then sell. Bye Jimmy.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?