<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

April recap 

Well, I enjoyed my semi-grunge month. As I write this, I'm wearing flannel with cut-off shorts and I haven't washed my hair in two weeks! Just kidding. Sort of.

April 1: Redbud Revival - Sweet Cavendish
April 2: Cross Canadian Ragweed - Soul Gravy
April 3: Upside - Scope and History
April 4: Soundgarden - Superunknown
April 5: For Squirrels - Example
April 6: Nirvana - Nevermind
April 7: Nirvana - In Utero
April 8: Nirvana - MTV Unplugged in New York
April 9: Damone - From the Attic
April 10: Various Artists - WSVN Radio Hall of Fame, Vol. 13
April 11: Blue October - History for Sale
April 12: Shaft - (self-titled)
April 13: Sugarcult - Palm Trees and Power Lines
April 14: Fountains of Wayne - Welcome Interstate Managers
April 15: Pearl Jam - Ten
April 16: Pearl Jam - Vs
April 17: The Heavenly States - (self-titled)
April 18: Fatboy Slim - You've Come a Long Way, Baby
April 19: Pearl Jam - Vitalogy
April 20: Stone Temple Pilots - Tiny Music … Songs from the Vatican Gift Shop
April 21: Everclear - Sparkle and Fade
April 22: Various Artists - Living in Oblivion: the '80s Greatest Hits, vol. 1
April 23: Various Artists - Living in Oblivion: the '80s Greatest Hits, vol. 4
April 24: Outkast - The Love Below
April 25: Outkast - Speakerboxx
April 26: U2 - The Joshua Tree
April 27: Foo Fighters - Big Me
April 28: Sweet 75 - (self-titled)
April 29: Hole - Celebrity Skin
April 30: Nirvana - Incesticide

Best album in April: TIE - Soundgarden and For Squirrels
Worst album in April: Sweet 75 - (self-titled)

Wow... three self-titled albums, and three various-artists comps. I'm getting soft. Don't look now kids, but I think I'm going to go for punk month in May! I'm not sure I have enough albums to do it, but if not, I'll just go out and buy some New Found Glory and Good Charlotte. Or not.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?