<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

March 29: The Corrs - Talk on Corners (Special Edition) 

Home Country: Ireland

So I own a Corrs album... you wanna make something of it? I like this album, too, although I'm not sure why I have this one and not one of the later ones. I particularly like their duet with Bono on Ryan Adams' "When the Stars Go Blue" from their live album.
Have any of you all seen Hurricane Jane? They play around Oklahoma and Texas a lot. I didn't realize until listening to this album again how much of a Corrs ripoff they are. It's kind of funny. Then again, more than one reviewer has called the Corrs "the Irish Wilson Phillips." Not that I like Wilson Phillips; those are just dirty rumors.
It's got to suck to be the guy in the Corrs. You're in a band with three of the hottest women in rock, and they're your sisters.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?