<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

March 11: Our Lady Peace - Happiness … is not a fish that you can catch 

Again … Canada

Our Lady Peace also confirm my albums theory. Check it out: Clumsy (their second album) gets them big, this one is more of the same, their fourth album is experimental, and then their most recent one is a big hard rock record that doesn't sound much like Clumsy or this one.
Fewer people bought this one, but I think overall it's better than Clumsy. Check out "Thief," or "Is Anybody Home."
I realize I've been highlighting different international bands this month, but Canada should take up at least a week, and I don't own any Nickleback, Finger Eleven, Sum 41, Barenaked Ladies, Rush, Guess Who or Bachman-Turner Overdrive. Although I probably should go out and buy some BTO.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?