<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 09, 2004

February 9: Gay Dad - Leisure Noise 

Sweet sassy molassy, we actually do have a theme week going! Call this "under-the-radar" bands week.
OK, first of all, Gay Dad have THE BEST BAND NAME EVER. Let's just get that out of the way. How's the music? About what you'd expect from a band called Gay Dad. A little '70s-sounding, a little gay. Kind of like T-Rex crossed with Frankie Goes to Hollywood or something.
I probably shouldn't admit this, but I own an autographed Gay Dad poster. My buddy Eric Marsteller and I (yeah, that's right, Eric; I'm dragging you into this too!) saw them live and they gave me a poster and autographed it. I need to find that and put it back up on my wall.
Or maybe not.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?